Pages - Menu

10.3.12

╰ɵ─────────ɵ╯


i start longboarding since August last year....it was really good feeling that i got..until now..only longboarding can heal my stress when i work...skate is my passion since i was kid..and livessogood cus finaly i can skating right now..Longboard Girls Crew really help me to got my dream come true until one day me and my girls in jakarta officially join in LGC Indonesia ..and being ambasador of indoneasia team is really great..the girls around the worlds is really lovely, no competition between us..only fun!!! and got alot friends from around the world yeahhh..
unfortunately i the only girl who active longboarding in Bali even i got another girls..but they super bussyyyy with work..hope someday i can skate with more girls here..and hope skating with all LGCIndonesia..:) ( wow fancy words article above hehe)

try to standupslide but not realy work

try to nose manual not really work to cus stuck there ..meeeeh!!


with fellas...i only girl...itssucks..but it's better than skate alone
Bali Crew with Fadhil Hui from Malaysia..stoked day @dreamland Bali..
look my knee thats not cool atall..bleedybloodyhello (pic frm Fadhil FB)

with Wana Zainal from LGC Singapore..we dont have chance to skate..but we have a good lil chicchat time.
thanks for comein and LGC stickers..(pic frm LGCSingapore FB)

No comments:

Search

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
hi im Raihatul Janah, call me Chemy.. im graphic designer, illustrator, pattern designer, and beat sound maker.. born and living in Bali..