Pages - Menu

8.7.11

MOONAGE DAYDREAM

Tuesday morning in my office, i see a big pack with cute packaging paper. i grab it, because i know obviously that thing for me...horay...my friend Ican from jogja sent me a big book of David Bowie Moonage Daydream. Actually i'm not David fans, and Ican not to, i duno why he buy that book, but thats good for me, cus i haveit now.. i even just know one song "Ashes to Ashes".. hehehe..but i like his fashion paradigm, he have super cute hi heels shoes, glitter shirt with hi shoulder padding, and alot nice pattern that i can cheat for my artwork in office,,i mean as inspiration..i'm not copy cat!!


Thanksss Ican!!!

btw i found this on theshelby.com...
yiha sames like mine..!!



No comments:

Search

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
hi im Raihatul Janah, call me Chemy.. im graphic designer, illustrator, pattern designer, and beat sound maker.. born and living in Bali..